capizziinsurance.com is committed to maintaining your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
Some of our forms require users to give us contact information (for example name and email address) and demographic information (for example zip code, or budget level). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the customer when appropriate. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings.
This site contains links to other sites. capizziinsurance.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
We are not insurance agents. We do NOT provide legal advice, and we do NOT do any insurance services. Please consult with a licensed professional if you need advice regarding the purchase of any home service product.
Our advertiser sites are solely responsible for the content they provide. We shall not be responsible or liable for any products, services, or information associated with their sites. We are also not responsible for the Privacy Policies or Practices of the sites we link to. Please read the Privacy Policies available on all linked web sites for complete information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
1. Does NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
2. Does NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
3. Does NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent.
4. Does NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
5. Does NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.